The week for me was decent. I had some trouble classes three days in a row and after the 2nd crazy class I needed a cheer-me-up....so I went to see London's #1 musical (and possibly the best show I've EVER seen!!!!) Wicked!!!!!
It really is wicked. A great story, score and an AMAZING cast! Eventhough it's over 3 hours long, I loved every second of it and it didn't hurt that my tickets were 8th row centre!
Wicked had me in such a good mood that I went to see another show the next day. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. 
It's a crazy show, complete with a calypso number, Elvis as the Pharoah Ramses, and a boot stomping hillbilly tune. It is a fun show...and it really ends on a high note. With Joseph as sexy and talented as he is, I understand why most people in the audience had already seen the show. It wasn't my favourite show, but it was the best seat I've ever had (5th row!!!)
While all of this was fun, the highligh by far was taking the train to see Mat when he docked outside London on Friday night. Due to a repair, they were spending the night there, so I was abel to see him for a whole 12 hours. Here are some pictures of the ship....and his SUPER room.

This is Mat meeting me with a hardhat and jacket to board the ship.
The Sand Falcon again.
This is Mat on his favourite set of stairs. They are pretty cool.
This is a paper model in the Southbank centre completed by an inmate at one of Her Majesty's Prisons.

and the Parliament buildings.




1 comment:
You know that I'm am really jealous since I have never seen either of the plays you saw this week.
Happy Birthday to Mat again. Hope it was ll it could be.
Love and miss you both
Mom
Post a Comment