Sunday, November 23, 2008

A slow weekend

Not much exciting has happened since celebrating my mom's birthday.
I've spoken to Mat a bunch and he LOVES the new job, which is wonderful.

After drinks on Friday and a visit to the Tate Modern Art Gallery Saturday night, I awoke to the slightest amount of snow outside today. It lasted about an hour, but it got me in the mood for winter...and Christmas, so off I went to purchase my one and only christmas decoration, a 1 foot high, pre-decorated Christmas tree. I also bought a Santa Clause hat...just because it's fun.

So for your pleasure, some of the photos from this weekend.

xoxo

The Tate Modern Art Gallery

Just one reason why I don't go to modern art galleries. What does this giant plug actually mean???

And this???? I really don't get it, but I enjoy seeing how crazy it all is.


A blury picture of the River Thames at night (view from southbank).

Do you see it? It looks like the green car is dirty, but no...that's London snow. Not really snow...not really. Not like at home, but it'll still devastate people here.

...And me getting ready for Christmas. Just remember, size does NOT matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have a tree, it is always nice to get in the spirit. I thought ablout putting ours up today but then I thought that this year I'm going to decorate it with store bought, so I need to buy them.

I see you got just a little more snow than we have. Luckily we live in Toronto not up north. They got hammered.

Love and miss you
Mom